Green tea really is a superfood extraordinaire!
Here’s a reminder of why you should start drinking green tea (or to keep drinking it if you’re already hooked!)
- It prevents cholesterol build-up in arteries
- It has an antibacterial effect on harmful dental bacteria.
- It helps slow breast cancer growth.
- It helps to protect the skin against UV damage
- It increases the rate at which fat is burned in your body.
- It burns up belly fat.
- It keeps energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels.
- It may help prevent skin damage, wrinkling and other signs of aging.
- It contains a potent antioxidant that kills free radicals.
- It tastes good!
For more advice on how soy foods can help with your immune health check out the Foodwise Immune Boost Plan at: https://www.foodwise.life/program/immune-boost