The medical and/or nutritional information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any condition.
Terms & Conditions
- The term Foodwise Ltd or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 26 John Archer Way, SW18 2TQ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- This is an English language website intended for use by users of the English language. Foodwise Ltd has no obligation to provide the service in other languages. Further any comments posted by users should be made in the English language. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or protected by intellectual property or other laws throughout the world. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Downloading or reproduction of any material from this website is permitted solely in a manner for your own personal use to download or review the content at times convenient to you. All other reproduction and use for any other purposes (including commercial use) is prohibited.
- You may create a link to the home page of this website from another website owned by you provided it is for a legal, non-commercial purpose and is not to the detriment of the reputation of Foodwise Ltd or of this website. Any other linking is subject to Foodwise Ltd’s prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The information and materials contained in this website (the “Information”) is for general information purposes only:
- The Information is not supplied as advice of any kind and no reliance should be placed on it. Any reliance you do place on the Information is strictly at your own risk.
- You should consult your appropriate healthcare professional or physician before starting any course of therapy or exercise program or before changing or adding to any course of nutrition.
- The Information may be supplied by those other than Foodwise Ltd (third parties) where Foodwise acts as a mere Internet Service Provider and Foodwise Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for this information.
- The Information is subject to change without notice.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the Information or any products or services available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may contain posted comments or links to other websites which are not ours or under our control. We accept no responsibility for the nature, content or availability of those sites or comments. The inclusion of any link or posted comment does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee (express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- We exclude any liability for the accuracy, relevance or libellous nature of any material posted by third parties to this website.
- You acknowledge that the Information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- No attempt is made to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Foodwise Ltd its employees or agents nor fraudulent misrepresentations nor other liability which the law provides cannot be limited or excluded.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however:
- Access is permitted for a temporary period only and we maintain the right to withdraw the service at any time
- You must provide your own arrangements for accessing this site.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control or for the actions of third parties against the correct function of this website.
- Your activities should be fair and legal:
- You must not attack or attempt to alter the functionality of this website whether by hacking attempts, the uploading of viruses, denial of service attacks or other.
- You must not upload information to or use this website to attack or damage the reputation of Foodwise Ltd or any others, to harm others or attempt fraudulent activities.
- We reserve the right to remove any material posted by you that in our sole opinion is posted in breach of these terms or potentially detrimental to the reputation of the website whether by irrelevance, inaccuracy, un-invited advertising or of a libellous nature.
- You are responsible for any acts by other using your device for accessing this website.